Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey there everyone! I'm just here letting you all know I'm still alive haha, in spite the recent lack of updates. I am currently working on tracks for various people. The will also be new remixes soon so stay tuned for that. By the way, my Jesse McCartney remix has over 80,000 views on youtube! Thanks to all of those who have supported me by checking out the video and downloading my remix. It's really paying off!


Also, big up to multi-platinum producer, Maestro for adding my blog to his blogroll! I'm a big fan of his work and I definitely appreciate it. In fact, being a regular visitor to his blog actually motivated me to start my own. So that's definitely a good look! For those who are unfamiliar with his name, he produced Ice Cube's new single, "Gangsta Rap Made Me Out" and "3 Peat" off of Lil Wayne's multi-platinum selling, Tha Carter III among many others. In the meantime you can check out his blog by clicking here.

0 comments: