Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I stumbled upon this video the other day and thought it might be helpful to all u producers. It's very interesting, informative, and can be really helpful for those of u who are like me an like to use strings in your tracks. The video lesson was made by a professional orchestral composer and string arranger named Pete Whitfield. He makes the concept of string arranging very clear to just about anyone who creates music, regardless of whether or not u have experience with string arranging. And best of all, he's using Logic in the video!

I actually know a lil somethin about string arranging myself, and this is truly a gem of knowledge on the subject. so without further ado, here it is:



You can find more lessons from this guy here: http://realstrings.wordpress.com/how-to/

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks man! I'll have a listen to some of your music.

DJ Cam'rox said...

No problem, man! u can hear some of my stuff on my myspace page or my youtube channel!