Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008



Wsup everyone?? After quite a long time of no new remixes, I finally found time to sit down and put something together. It's pretty interesting how this one came about. I had actually started working on a beat with no intention of putting any vocals over it. I was actually going to just sell it. Anyway, I was about halfway done with the track, when I pulled up my acapella collection where I just happened to have Chris Brown's "Forever". So I played it along with the beat that I was working on, and to my surprise, I found that it was in the same key as Chris Brown's original so it really fit like a glove! Everything was on pitch and everything. (If you're wondering, the original song is in the key of B. Major.) So from there, I just finished the beat around his vocals.

I'm really happy with the end result. It turned out pretty nice. I synced it with the music video and uploaded it to Youtube. You can watch the video below.

Listen for the drum breakdown that starts at about 3:04. That's my favorite part.

Chris Brown - Forever (Cam'rox Remix) Music Video!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Fwwn_syqQ

Lemme know what you think!
Oh and if u havent already, be sure to check the original too!

1 comments:

K.D. said...

Cam'rox, your version of "Forever" by Chris Brown sounds better than the original! I just viewed the orignal version and it failed miserably in comparison to your beat. You are amazing! You should be a top producer, not the person who produced that track!